Saturday 15 March 2014

Bluee Diamondz| A little update! :3

Hey Everyone!
                      Yeah, I know it's been a while since I posted last but I have a reason!

Basically, if you didn't know I have a YouTube channel but I haven't posted any videos yet. I'm excited to tell you that within the next few months I will have posted at least five videos! :) I'm really excited and I can't wait for you to go and watch them! I haven't posted any videos yet because I am currently in the process of purchasing a new desktop computer because when I do the gaming videos wont be laggy and I will be able to store more data on the new computer than I can right now (as I'm only using my laptop at the moment!).

Did you know that I've got twitter? Well if you haven't already, follow me on twitter. If you have any ideas on what I could talk about in my next blog posts feel free to tweet me or e-mail me! I love hearing from y'all by the way!

Find me on social media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bluee_diamondz
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4wwy_Pf2dA7lHVV4n0UIQQ
Instagram: @bluee_diamondz456
E-Mail: bluediamondz456@gmail.com

Love you all x
Talk soon my diamondz...
-Bluee Diamondz

No comments:

Post a Comment