Thursday 20 March 2014

Bluee Diamondz| Secondary/High school

Hey Guys! 
Today's topic is a bit random but it may be important to some of you. Dealing with going to secondary/high school can be hard on teenagers but everyone has to deal with it in their life. 

Going to secondary/high school can be a hard time for a lot of teens, going to secondary school means more homework and less free time for yourself. It's hard for everyone going to high school, but for some it can be some of the worst years of their lives. I know from experience that school can horrible, I mean there's so much stress on teenagers to do all their homework, deal with personal issues and then there's the stress of not fitting in and being bullied. It's hard to keep on top of everything! 

I personally feel that school isn't the worst thing a person can experience but its deffinatly not the best. There are a lot of ways school can be a good thing, you will meet some of the best people you will ever meet during your school years and you will make lots of memorable moments that you will remember for years to come during these years. I honestly find it difficult to balance my work and my play but to be honest, I think I do a pretty good job of it. I go to a grammar school and we get about four bits of homework a day, it's deffinatly hard  to keep on top of it all but I still manage to go out with my friends on the weekends and do after school activities on a daily basis. 

I think what I'm trying to say here is that although we all hate school there is a perfectly good reason for why we have to attend it. The reason we go to school is to learn all we need to know to get a good job in later life. It may not seem important now but in ten years time when you look back, you will realise that that's all that school was about. 

I hope you read this post with a pinch of salt. I'm not trying to say that school is a brilliant thing and I love it; I'm just trying to say that we really shouldn't hate school, it's trying to do good for us, you don't want to have no money when your older. 

I have an exciting post coming soon by the way!
Byee
-BlueeDiamondz

No comments:

Post a Comment