Monday 17 March 2014

Bluee Diamondz| Bucket List

Hey Guys!

So today is a bit of a random one! Basically today I'm going to be talking to you about making a bucket list! I personally love making bucket lists and I think that it is a really good way to have fun, either by yourself or a group of people. Today me and one of my friends decided that it would be a good idea for us to do a spring/summer bucket list and here are a few of the things on the list...

  1. Say yes to everything (to a certain extent) for a whole day
  2. Say at least five pick up lines to random people on the bus/at the mall/at the park
  3. Play football with a random group of boys over the park
  4. Chew gum all day
  5. Complete all of our class work for the day
  6. Hop on a bus and see where it goes
  7. Just act really casual all day
Some of my personal favorites from this list are numbers 2, 4, 6 & 7. I don't really know why I like these, I guess it's just because they are really random! I really hope that this post has inspired even one of you to make your own bucket list!

If you guys have any suggestions for things I could add to my list be sure to comment them down below or message me on any social media that I have! I will be getting Facebook and Tumblr soon so make sure to keep an eye out for those. Also please subscribe to me on YouTube, I know I haven't posted any videos yet but I have recorded and edited some so they will be uploaded soon I just need to get my WiFi sorted so they don't take forever to render!  

Find me on social media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bluee_diamondz
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4wwy_Pf2dA7lHVV4n0UIQQ
Instagram: @bluee_diamondz456
E-Mail: bluediamondz456@gmail.com 

I will post tomorrow! 
-BlueeDiamondz

No comments:

Post a Comment