Monday 24 March 2014

Bluee Diamondz| March favourites

Hey everyone! 
Today I want to talk about my March favourites, as it is almost the end of the month.  In this article I will be discussing my favourite shops, YouTube channels, music/songs, makeup and games of March. 

I'm going to be talking about my favourite threes shops of the month: 
-Boohoo.com. This month I have been obsessed with boohoo clothes ever since Zoella did a video on the clothes she got from there. Their clothes are made from brilliant materials and they're  a decent price. They are great for spring and summer to be honest. 
-New Look. I haven't been too impressed with New Look so far this year, until this month! This month there was so many nice clothes, I just don't have enough money to buy everything that I wanted!
-Gilly Hicks. I honestly think that the clothes from Gilly Hicks and Holister are extremely over priced for what they are out, but now that Gilly Hicks are closing I have purchased a few bits from there! 

Next I'm going to be talking about my three favourite YouTube channels of the month. These would probably have to be: 
-Connor Franta. Where do I begin with Connor? He is just amazing to be honest, enough said. Please go and subscribe to him, he is just amazing!
-HBomb94. Ok, so HBomb94 is a minecraft YouTuber and he is just so funny and I've just been loving his channel this month. Go and subscribe to him! 
-Vasehh. Just like HBomb94, Vasehh is a minecraft YouTuber. Vas is one of those people who is just freaking hilarious without trying. If you want to know what I'm talking about I suggest checking his channel. 

Next I'm going to be talking about my favourite songs. So...
-Wild Heart, The Vamps. 
-I write sins, not tragedies, Panic at the disco. 
-Roar, Katy Perry

Next I'm going to be talking about my favourite makeup of the month: 
-Wake me up foundation from Rimmel London
-
-

Finally, I'm going to be talking about my favourite games. So..
-Minecraft Survival Games
-The Sims 3 
-The Walking Dead season 2 

So, that's it from me today! Message me on social media if you have something to ask/tell me. 
-BlueeDiamondz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment